Graston Technique® (GT) Therapy is an evidence-based form of instrument-assisted soft tissue mobilization (IASTM) that precisely detects and treats fascial restrictions as well as muscle and tendon dysfunction.
Benefits of GT
- Faster Recovery.
- Resolving issues once thought to be permanent.
- Reducing the need for anti-inflammatory medication.
- Live pain free
Graston is the leading soft tissue therapy. Soft tissue injuries can be debilitating and frustrating. Graston Technique (GT) therapy is successful in effectively treating all soft tissue conditions, whether they are chronic, acute or post- surgical.
List of some of the most common conditions treated with Graston Technique therapy:
- Ankle Pain (Achilles Tendinosis/itis)
- Wrist Pain (Carpal Tunnel Syndrome)
- Neck Pain (Cervical Sprain/Strain)
- Hamstring Injuries
- Hip Pain
- IT Band (Iliotibial Band)
- Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylosis/itis)
- Back Pain (Lumbar Sprain/Strain)
- Golfer’s Elbow (Medial Epicondylosis/itis)
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Disorders)
- Heel Pain (Plantar Fasciitis)
- Shoulder Pain (Rotator Cuff Tendinosis/itis)
- Scar Tissue
- Trigger Finger
- Women’s Health (Post-Mastectomy and Caesarean Scarring)
If you are interested in this service please give me a call to book an appointment!